Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy Birthday Chris! Happy Anniversary Sarah and Steve.

Today I got my prize for the Rich Uncle win - “fresh” 4th socks! We got up to finish the Mini Golf tournament today. Chris, JT, Kelly, Chad and myself (Ed was to play later that night as he had to go to work). It was a good game… and I managed to come in second again!! Poor Chad had a “meltdown” on the last hole. JT came in first. I still don’t know where Ed came in… so I may really be third in the whole thing in the end. We played one more game of “SkipaTee” before we left, and I got my last hole in one.

And of course, before we went, I got to go on the green machine! Wave Runners are so much fun! I will never fear speed again. Krisianna was saying we may have to have a Wave Runner competition next year, since I brought some skills to the arena.

Well, Bryan and I finally had to drag ourselves away from the fantastic place and carry on with our road trip, so we left today and headed for Montana, beginning our long trek on the 90.

Somewhere between Missoula and Butte we hit a storm – of BUGS! I have never seen such a thing, but it was seriously raining bugs on the car, before long, we couldn’t see out the windshield and the wipers only made it worse! We ended our day at a rest stop just south of Butte, MT.

Quote of the Day: “Jenn Biron: Rookie of the Year.” I know this one is a bit self-centered, but I am pretty proud of such a title J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home