Thursday, August 18, 2005

To the Ranch

Today we drove to Burger King and McDonald’s for some breakfast. I Love those Egg McMuffins. Then we kept on driving North and here we are now – in Big Fork, Montana at the Tranel family ranch, hanging out in the new house. It is gorgeous here, the new house has HUGE windows in the community room that look out to the mountains. Amazing.


The new house on the Montana Ranch

We got to wipe down and vacuum Miles – which I was very excited to do – he was getting pretty nasty. And we got showers of our own – after 5 days – my hair was pretty sad, but those wet wipes sure help on the road otherwise! Tonight we had some more of Bryan’s mom’s amazing food – pork roast, pesto pasta, garden veggies from Aunt Cindy. It was all so very good. I often get the question if I feel intimidated by Lucia’s cooking, as she is so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home